A phase I first-in-human trial to investigate safety, tolerability and pharmacokinetics of PTI-125 in healthy human volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs PTI-125 (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Pharmacokinetics
- 24 Oct 2017 According to a Pain Therapeutics media release, this trial was supported with research grant award from the National Institute on Aging, part of the National Institutes of Health.
- 24 Oct 2017 According to a Pain Therapeutics media release, full results of this study will be presented at the 10th Annual International Conference on Clinical Trials on Alzheimers Disease (CTAD) 2017.
- 24 Oct 2017 Results published in the Pain Therapeutics Media Release