A Phase 1, Randomized, Double-blind, Third-party Open, Placebo-controlled Study To Evaluate The Safety, Tolerability, And Pharmacokinetics After Multiple Oral Doses Of Pf-06651600 In Healthy Japanese Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 15 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs PF 6651600 (Primary)
- Indications Alopecia areata; Crohn's disease; Rheumatoid arthritis; Ulcerative colitis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 12 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2017 to 22 Nov 2017.
- 12 Sep 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 27 Oct 2017.
- 12 Sep 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.