A Multi-Center, Randomized, Open-Label, Single-Dose, Parallel Group Study to Investigate the Relative Bioavailability of Gantenerumab Produced With the G4 Process in Comparison to Gantenerumab Produced With the G3 Process Following Administration by Subcutaneous Injection in Healthy Volunteers
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 03 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Gantenerumab (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Roche
- 30 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 27 Dec 2017 to 8 Dec 2017.
- 30 Oct 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 27 Dec 2017 to 8 Dec 2017.
- 30 Oct 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.