PD-1 Inhibition to Determine CNS Reservoir of HIV-Infection
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Bladder cancer; Bone cancer; Brain metastases; Breast cancer; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Colorectal cancer; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Endometrial cancer; Fallopian tube cancer; Follicular lymphoma; Gastric cancer; Gastrointestinal cancer; Germ cell and embryonal neoplasms; Glioblastoma; Glioma; Haematological malignancies; Head and neck cancer; Hepatocellular carcinoma; Hodgkin's disease; Human papillomavirus infections; Inflammatory breast cancer; Liver cancer; Malignant melanoma; Merkel cell carcinoma; Mesothelioma; Multiple myeloma; Nasopharyngeal cancer; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Oesophageal cancer; Osteosarcoma; Ovarian cancer; Pancreatic cancer; Penile cancer; Peritoneal cancer; Prostate cancer; Rectal cancer; Recurrent respiratory papillomatosis; Renal cell carcinoma; Small cell lung cancer; Soft tissue sarcoma; Solid tumours; Squamous cell cancer; Thymoma; Thyroid cancer; Urogenital cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept
- 09 Aug 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 14 Aug 2017 to 15 Aug 2017.
- 08 Aug 2017 Planned initiation date has been changed from 11 Aug 2017 to 14 Aug 2017.
- 08 Aug 2017 New trial record