A Double-blind (Sponsor Unblind), Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Single and Repeat Escalating Dose Study to Investigate the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of CCI15106 Inhalation Powder in Healthy Participants and Participants With Moderate Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) Including Evaluation of Environmental and Healthy By-stander Exposure Levels During Dosing
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs CCI 15106 (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 17 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 22 Dec 2017 to 22 Dec 2018.
- 17 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 22 Dec 2017 to 22 Dec 2018.
- 08 Aug 2017 New trial record