Phase 0 Exploratory Study of [18F]MNI-1020 (Also Known as [18F]JNJ-64326067) as an Imaging Marker for Tau Protein in the Brain of Subjects With Alzheimer's Disease Compared to Healthy Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase 0
Latest Information Update: 31 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fluorine-18-MNI-1020 (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Diagnostic use; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 31 Oct 2017 Last checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 25 Oct 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 01 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 6 Nov 2017 to 20 Nov 2017.