A Randomized Trial of Etanercept as Monotherapy for Psoriasis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Etanercept (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Immunex
- 08 Aug 2017 New trial record
- 03 Aug 2017 Results of pooled analysis of 10 trials (NCT00245960, NCT00111449, NCT00663052, NCT00454584) generating evidence concerning the number of patients dropping out of etanercept trials published in the British Journal of Dermatology
- 01 Dec 2003 Primary end point (Proportion of patients achieving 75% improvement in the Psoriasis Area and Severity Index (PASI 75)) has been met as per the results published in the JAMA Dermatology.