Novel Stromal Cell Therapy for Diabetic Kidney Disease (NEPHSTROM Study)
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 17 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Allogeneic bone marrow derived mesenchymal stromal cell therapy Orbsen Therapeutics (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic nephropathies
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Acronyms NEPHSTROM
- 13 Nov 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Jul 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 08 Aug 2017 New trial record
- 02 Aug 2017 According to an Orbsen Therapeutics media release, OBRCEL-M, developed as part of NEPHSTROM, a European Union Horizon 2020-funded research project coordinated by NUI Galway, has been approved to begin testing.