Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel Design, Phase 2 Study to Assess Clinical Activity and Safety of Enobosarm (GTx-024) in Postmenopausal Women With Stress Urinary Incontinence
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Enobosarm (Primary)
- Indications Stress incontinence; Urinary incontinence
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ASTRID
- Sponsors GTx
- 01 Sep 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 14 Aug 2017 Top-line data from this trial will be available by the end of 2018, according to a GTx media release.
- 09 Aug 2017 New trial record