A Single Arm, Open-Label, Phase 2 Trial Investigating Nitric Oxide-Inhalation (NO) in Nontuberculous Mycobacteria (NTM) Patients with Mycobacterium Abscessus Complex (MABSC)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Nitric oxide (Primary)
- Indications Mycobacterium avium complex infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms NO-NTM Abscessus
- 10 Aug 2017 New trial record
- 07 Aug 2017 According to an AIT Therapeutics Inc media release, the first patient in this trial has been dosed.
- 07 Aug 2017 According to an AIT Therapeutics Inc media release, Lea Bentur, M.D (Professor of Cystic Fibrosis and Pediatric Pulmonology and Director of the Pediatric Pulmonary unit at the Rambam Medical Center in Israel) and Ori Efrati, M.D (Professor of Cystic Fibrosis and Pediatric Pulmonology and the Head of the Pediatric Pulmonology Unit at the Safra Children Hospital in Tel Hashomer, Israel) are principal investigators of this study.