A Single Arm, Open-Label, Phase 2 Trial Investigating Nitric Oxide-Inhalation (NO) in Nontuberculous Mycobacteria (NTM) Patients with Mycobacterium Abscessus Complex (MABSC)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Nitric oxide (Primary)
- Indications Mycobacterium avium complex infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms NO-NTM Abscessus
- 27 Nov 2017 According to an AIT media release, primary endpoint has been met. (Safety-measured by NO-related serious adverse events (SAEs) over the 21-day treatment period)
- 27 Nov 2017 Results presented in an AIT Media Release.
- 21 Nov 2017 According to an AIT media release,management will hold a clinical update meeting on November 28, 2017 to discuss data from this trial.