A Phase 2 Open-Label Study to Assess the Pharmacodynamics, Pharmacokinetics, Safety and Tolerability of AKCEA-ANGPTL3-LRX (ISIS 703802) Administered Subcutaneously to Patients With Familial Chylomicronemia Syndrome (FCS)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs IONIS ANGPTL3 LRx (Primary)
- Indications Hyperlipoproteinaemia type I
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Ionis Pharmaceuticals
- 06 Dec 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 10 Aug 2017 New trial record
- 08 Aug 2017 According to an Akcea Therapeutics media release, the company is planning to start this trial in the second half of 2017.