A Phase 1/2, Randomized, Observer-Blinded, Active-Controlled Trials to Evaluate the Safety and Immunogenicity of a Recombinant Trivalent Nanoparticle Influenza Vaccine With Matrix-M1 Adjuvant (NanoFlu) in Healthy Older Adults
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 12 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs NanoFlu vaccine-Novavax (Primary) ; Influenza virus vaccine
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors Novavax
- 06 Oct 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 19 Sep 2017 According to Novavax media release, the first patient has been enrolled in this study and data are expected by the end of 2017.
- 19 Sep 2017 According to Novavax media release, data from this trial may provide the basis to request accelerated approval for initial licensure of NanoFlu vaccine.