A Phase 1, Single-Center, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study Evaluating the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of Multiple Ascending Doses of Topical SM04755 Solution Following Topical Administration to Subjects with Mild to Moderate Plaque Psoriasis
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 31 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs SM 04755 (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Samumed Pacific
- 31 Oct 2017 According to a Samumed media release, the first patient has been enrolled in this trial. Top-line data are expected by Q2 2018.
- 17 Oct 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 26 Sep 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 11 Sep 2017 to 18 Oct 2017.