A phase 1, open-label, parallel-group clinical trial of KP-415 compare to Concerta, to evaluate the pharmacokinetics of three different co-formulations of the drug to treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs KP-415 (Primary) ; Methylphenidate
- Indications Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- 16 Aug 2017 New trial record
- 10 Aug 2017 According to a KemPharm media release, the results will be present at the Canaccord Genuity 37th Annual Growth Conference.
- 10 Aug 2017 Preliminary results published in the KemPharm Media Release