A Multicentre Feasibility Randomized Study of Anti-PD-L1 Durvalumab (MEDI4736) With or Without Anti-CTLA-4 Tremelimumab in Patients With Ovarian, Fallopian Tube or Primary Peritoneal Adenocarcinoma, Treated With a First-line Neo-adjuvant Strategy
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 27 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Durvalumab (Primary) ; Tremelimumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms INeOV
- Sponsors ARCAGY/GINECO Group
- 23 Oct 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 2 Sep 2017 to 1 Sep 2019.
- 23 Oct 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 16 Aug 2017 New trial record