A Two-part, Randomised, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Single and Multiple Ascending Dose Study to Assess Safety, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of Oral HTL0016878 in Healthy Younger Adult and Elderly Subjects With a Randomised, Open-label, Crossover Arm to Assess the Effect of Food on Bioavailability of Oral HTL0016878.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 11 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs HTL-0016878 (Primary)
- Indications Unspecified
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Heptares Therapeutics
- 31 Aug 2017 According to a Sosei media release, preliminary results are expected in the first half of 2018.
- 31 Aug 2017 According to a Sosei media release, this study dosing triggers a US$15 million milestone payment by Allergan to Heptares under a global R&D and commercialisation partnership announced in April 2016.
- 31 Aug 2017 According to a Sosei media release, first patient has been dosed.