A Phase 1/2 clinical trial of the X-linked retinitis pigmentosa gene therapy for the treatment of X-linked retinitis pigmentosa (XLRP) caused by mutations in the RPGR gene.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 13 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs X-linked-retinitis-pigmentosa-gene-therapy-Applied-Genetic-Technologies-Corporation (Primary)
- Indications Retinitis pigmentosa
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 13 Sep 2017 According to an Applied Genetic Technologies Corporation media release, the company is currently conducting site initiation activities at four clinical sites and plans to initiate a clinical study in the United States in the first quarter of 2018.
- 13 Sep 2017 According to an Applied Genetic Technologies Corporation media release, the company has filed an IND with the FDA to support the initiation of this phase I/II study in the early Aug 2017.
- 17 Aug 2017 New trial record