A Phase I-II Multicenter, Open Label Trial of H3B-6545, a Covalent Antagonist of Estrogen Receptor Alpha, in Women With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Estrogen Receptor-positive, HER2 Negative Breast Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 05 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs H3B-6545 (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors H3 Biomedicine
- 05 Sep 2017 According to a H3 Biomedicine media release, first patient has been dosed in this trial.
- 29 Aug 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 18 Aug 2017 New trial record