A Phase 1, Randomized, Open-Label, Single-Dose, Crossover Study To Evaluate the Bioavailability of BMS-986165 Tablet Formulation Relative To BMS-986165 Capsule Formulation and the Effect of a High-Fat/ High-Calorie Meal And Increased Gastric pH on the Bioavailability of BMS-986165 Tablet Formulation in Healthy Subjects
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 17 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs BMS 986165 (Primary)
- Indications Autoimmune disorders; Inflammatory bowel diseases; Plaque psoriasis; Psoriasis; Systemic lupus erythematosus
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 10 Nov 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 25 Oct 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 12 to 20.
- 25 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 12 Oct 2017 to 13 Nov 2017.