A second confirmatory Phase III trial of RP-G28 to evaluate the efficacy, safety and durability of RP-G28 compared to a placebo in subjects with lactose intolerance.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs RP G28 (Primary)
- Indications Lactose intolerance
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Ritter Pharmaceuticals
- 03 Oct 2017 According to a Ritter Pharmaceuticals media release, the company raises $23 million to fund initiation of its Phase 3 clinical program in lactose intolerance.
- 22 Aug 2017 New trial record
- 18 Aug 2017 According to a Ritter Pharmaceuticals media release, the company anticipates the initiation of the trial in the first half of 2018 and plans to ultimately file a successful NDA and commercialize RP-G28 as the first FDA-approved treatment for lactose intolerance.