A Randomized, Controlled, Multicenter, Open Label Study With Blinded Assessment of the Efficacy of the Humanized Anti-IL 23p19 Risankizumab Compared to FUMADERM® in Subjects With Moderate to Severe Plaque Psoriasis Who Are Naïve to and Candidates for Systemic Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Risankizumab (Primary) ; Calcium monoethyl fumarate/dimethyl fumarate/magnesium monoethyl fumarate/zinc monoethyl fumarate
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AbbVie
- 31 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 14 Aug 2018 to 22 Jul 2018.
- 31 Oct 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 14 Aug 2018 to 22 Jul 2018.
- 21 Sep 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 27 Jun 2018 to 14 Aug 2018.