fliGHt: A Multicenter, Phase 3, Open-Label, 26-Week Trial Investigating the Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy of TransCon hGH Administered Once Weekly in Children With GHD
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs ACP 001 (Primary)
- Indications Somatotropin deficiency
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Acronyms fliGHt
- Sponsors Ascendis Pharma
- 06 Oct 2017 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.
- 25 Aug 2017 New trial record
- 18 Aug 2017 According to an Ascendis Pharma A/S media release, the company is prepared to initiate this trial in the second half of 2017.