enliGHten: A Multicenter, Phase 3, Long-Term, Open-Label Trial Investigating Safety and Efficacy of TransCon hGH Administered Once-Weekly in Children With Growth Hormone Deficiency (GHD) Who Have Completed a Prior TransCon hGH Clinical Trial
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs ACP 001 (Primary)
- Indications Somatotropin deficiency
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms enliGHten
- Sponsors Ascendis Pharma
- 15 Nov 2017 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.
- 25 Aug 2017 New trial record
- 18 Aug 2017 According to an Ascendis Pharma A/S media release, the company is prepared to initiate this trial in the second half of 2017.