A 12-Week, Open-Label Study to Evaluate the Relationship Between Use of Albuterol eMDPI, an Inhaled Short-Acting Beta Agonist "Rescue" Agent With an eModule, and Exacerbations in Patients (40 Years of Age or Older) With Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Salbutamol (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Teva Branded Pharmaceutical Products R&D
- 20 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2018 to 31 May 2018.
- 20 Oct 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 28 Aug 2017 New trial record