A Randomised, Phase 2a, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study To Evaluate The Safety, Pharmacokinetics And Antiviral Activity Of Multiple Doses Of RV521 Against Respiratory Syncytial Virus Infection In The Virus Challenge Model
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs RV 521 (Primary)
- Indications Respiratory syncytial virus infections
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors ReViral
- 05 Sep 2017 According to a ReViral media release, the company expects to report top-line data from this trial in early 2018.
- 05 Sep 2017 According to a ReViral media release, first subject has been dosed in this study.
- 28 Aug 2017 New trial record