A Phase 1, Single-center, Randomized, Vehicle-controlled, Parallel-cohort Study Of Crisaborole Ointment 2% To Evaluate The Skin Irritation Potential In Adult Japanese Healthy Subjects, And To Evaluate The Safety, Tolerability And Pharmacokinetics In Adult Japanese Subjects With Mild To Moderate Atopic Dermatitis
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 29 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Crisaborole (Primary)
- Indications Atopic dermatitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 25 Sep 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 29 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 26 Nov 2017 to 25 Nov 2017.
- 29 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 26 Nov 2017 to 25 Nov 2017.