A multicenter, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial in China evaluating APL-1202 in combination with intravesical chemotherapy for the treatment of patients with intermediate- or high-risk Non-Muscle Invasive Bladder Cancer (NMIBC) relapsed from chemotherapies.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs APL 1202 (Primary) ; Epirubicin
- Indications Bladder cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ACCRUE-1
- Sponsors Asieris Pharmaceuticals
- 29 Aug 2017 New trial record
- 30 Mar 2017 According to an Asieris Pharmaceuticals media release, design of this trial has been accepted by the Center for Drug evaluation (CDE) of CFDA.
- 30 Mar 2017 According to an Asieris Pharmaceuticals media release, first patient has been treated at Shanghai Fudan University Cancer Center.