The Effect of BMS-986165 on the Pharmacokinetics of a Combined Oral Contraceptive (Ethinyl Estradiol/Norethindrone) in Healthy Female Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 31 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs BMS 986165 (Primary) ; Ethinylestradiol/norethisterone
- Indications Autoimmune disorders; Inflammatory bowel diseases; Plaque psoriasis; Psoriasis; Systemic lupus erythematosus
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 25 Oct 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 20 to 24.
- 25 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 22 Nov 2017 to 30 Nov 2017.
- 25 Oct 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 21 Nov 2017 to 29 Nov 2017.