The Effect of BMS-986195 on the Pharmacokinetics of a Combined Oral Contraceptive (Ethinyl Estradiol/Norethindrone) in Healthy Female Subjects
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 28 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs BMS 986195 (Primary) ; Ethinylestradiol/norethisterone
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 21 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 19 Mar 2018 to 26 Dec 2017.
- 21 Nov 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 18 Mar 2018 to 25 Dec 2017.
- 10 Nov 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.