Phase II Open-Label, Single-Center Study Evaluating Safety and Efficacy of Pembrolizumab Following Induction With the Hypomethylating Agent Azacitidine in Patients With Advanced Pancreatic Cancer After Failure of First-Line Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 19 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 3 Sep 2019 to 1 Sep 2019.
- 19 Sep 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 5 Mar 2019 to 1 Mar 2019.
- 19 Sep 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.