A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Multicenter, Phase 3 Efficacy and Safety Study of 2 Dose Levels of Subcutaneous Anakinra (Kineret®) in Patients With Still's Disease (SJIA and AOSD)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Anakinra (Primary)
- Indications Adult-onset Still's disease; Juvenile rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms anaSTILLs
- Sponsors Swedish Orphan Biovitrum
- 16 Nov 2017 According to a Swedish Orphan Biovitrum media release, first patient has been randomised in this study.
- 05 Oct 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 01 Sep 2017 New trial record