A follow-up study of hdmASIT+TM administered subcutaneously in house dust mite-induced allergic rhinoconjunctivitis patients
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs House dust mite allergy immunotherapy (Primary)
- Indications Seasonal allergic rhinitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 Sep 2017 New trial record
- 16 Aug 2017 According to an ASIT biotech media release, A subset of the 36 initially randomized patients (27 treated with hdm-ASIT+™ and 9 with placebo) will undergo a complementary medical visit in order to assess their reactivity score to a CPT and their titles of house dust mite allergen specific antibodies (IgG, IgG4, IgE and blocking antibodies).
- 16 Aug 2017 According to an ASIT biotech media release, the company has received the approval from the regulatory authorities and ethical committee to start a follow-up study with the patients enrolled during the Phase II (NCT03094845) clinical trial of its product candidate for house dust mite rhinitis.