Brentuximab Vedotin With Cyclophosphamide, Doxorubicin, Etoposide, and Prednisone (BV-CHEP) for the Treatment of Adult T-Cell Leukemia/Lymphoma: A Phase II Trial of the Rare Lymphoma Working Group
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Brentuximab vedotin (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide (Primary) ; Doxorubicin (Primary) ; Etoposide (Primary) ; Prednisone (Primary)
- Indications Adult T-cell leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 12 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 19 May 2024 to 19 May 2025.
- 12 Sep 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 19 Apr 2020 to 19 May 2020.
- 12 Sep 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 15 Sep 2017 to 15 Oct 2017.