Brentuximab Vedotin With Cyclophosphamide, Doxorubicin, Etoposide, and Prednisone (BV-CHEP) for the Treatment of Adult T-Cell Leukemia/Lymphoma: A Phase II Trial of the Rare Lymphoma Working Group
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 31 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Brentuximab vedotin (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide (Primary) ; Doxorubicin (Primary) ; Etoposide (Primary) ; Prednisone (Primary)
- Indications Adult T-cell leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 24 Oct 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 30 Oct 2017 to 30 Nov 2017.
- 20 Oct 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 18 Oct 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 15 Oct 2017 to 30 Oct 2017.