A Phase One, Single Dose, Randomized, Open-label, Two-period, Two-sequence, Crossover, Absolute Bioavailability Study Of Glasdegib (Pf-04449913) In Healthy Volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Glasdegib (Primary) ; Glasdegib (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myelomonocytic leukaemia; Colorectal cancer; Haematological malignancies; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Myelofibrosis; Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 02 Nov 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 18 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 10 Nov 2017 to 30 Oct 2017.
- 18 Sep 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 18 Oct 2017 to 6 Oct 2017.