A Phase 1, Open-Label, Multicentre, Non-Randomized Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Preliminary Antitumor Activity of AZD4573, a Potent and Selective CDK9 Inhibitor, in Subjects With Relapsed or Refractory Haematological Malignancies
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 13 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs AZD-4573 (Primary)
- Indications Haematological malignancies
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 10 Oct 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 11 Oct 2017.
- 10 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 16 Jun 2019 to 19 Jun 2019.
- 10 Oct 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 16 Jun 2019 to 19 Jun 2019.