A Phase 1, Open-Label, Multicentre, Non-Randomized Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Preliminary Antitumor Activity of AZD4573, a Potent and Selective CDK9 Inhibitor, in Subjects With Relapsed or Refractory Haematological Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 13 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs AZD-4573 (Primary)
- Indications Haematological malignancies
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 11 Dec 2017 Planned End Date changed from 2 Jul 2019 to 31 Oct 2019.
- 11 Dec 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 2 Jul 2019 to 31 Oct 2019.
- 09 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 19 Jun 2019 to 2 Jul 2019.