A Real-World Observational Analysis Comparing the Effectiveness and Safety of Treatment with Apixaban Versus Other Oral Anticoagulants Among Elderly Non-valvular Atrial Fibrillation Patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 06 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Apixaban (Primary) ; Dabigatran etexilate; Rivaroxaban; Warfarin
- Indications Embolism; Stroke
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 06 Sep 2017 New trial record
- 30 Aug 2017 Results presented at the ESC Congress 2017: Annual Congress of the European Society of Cardiology
- 29 Aug 2017 According to a Bristol-Myers Squibb Media Release, findings from this study supplement results from the landmark phase 3 ARISTOTLE trial.