Positron Emission Tomography (PET) Imaging of Paediatric Patients with High-Risk Neuroblastoma Using 64Cu-SARTATE: A Multi-Centre, Open-Label, Non-Randomised, Phase-1 Imaging Investigation.
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs 64Cu-MeCOSar-Octreotate (Primary)
- Indications Neuroblastoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Clarity Pharmaceuticals
- 07 Sep 2017 New trial record
- 15 Aug 2017 According to a Clarity Pharmaceuticals media release, this trial has been granted Ethics Approval by The Childrens Hospital at Westmead and and is planning to complete site set up by the end of August 2017, followed by trial recruitment in September 2017.