Positron Emission Tomography (PET) Imaging of Paediatric Patients with High-Risk Neuroblastoma Using 64Cu-SARTATE: A Multi-Centre, Open-Label, Non-Randomised, Phase-1 Imaging Investigation.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs 64Cu-MeCOSar-Octreotate (Primary)
- Indications Neuroblastoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Clarity Pharmaceuticals
- 08 Dec 2017 According to a Clarity Pharmaceuticals media release, Additional sites in Australia and the USA will be activated over the coming months in order to fast-track the completion of this trial.
- 08 Nov 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to a Clarity Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 08 Nov 2017 According to a Clarity Pharmaceuticals media release, site activation at the Childrens Hospital at Westmead in Sydney has been completed and recruitment has commenced has been commenced.