A Phase 3b Study to Evaluate the Long-Term Safety and Efficacy of Elagolix in Combination With Estradiol/Norethindrone Acetate for the Management of Heavy Menstrual Bleeding Associated With Uterine Fibroids in Premenopausal Women
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Elagolix (Primary) ; Estradiol/norethisterone (Primary)
- Indications Uterine leiomyoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AbbVie
- 10 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 8 Aug 2022 to 16 May 2022.
- 10 Oct 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 8 Aug 2022 to 16 May 2022.
- 10 Oct 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.