A Phase 3b Study to Evaluate the Long-Term Safety and Efficacy of Elagolix in Combination With Estradiol/Norethindrone Acetate for the Management of Heavy Menstrual Bleeding Associated With Uterine Fibroids in Premenopausal Women
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Elagolix (Primary) ; Estradiol/norethisterone (Primary)
- Indications Uterine leiomyoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AbbVie
- 29 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 16 May 2022 to 8 Sep 2021.
- 29 Nov 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 16 May 2022 to 8 Sep 2021.
- 01 Nov 2017 According to an Neurocrine Biosciences media release, initial top-line data from the study are expected around the end of 2017.