A Phase 2B, Randomized, Double-Blind, Active-Comparator-Controlled, Dose-Ranging Clinical Trial to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Antiretroviral Activity, and Pharmacokinetics of MK-8591 Given in Combination With Doravirine (DOR) and Lamivudine (3TC) in HIV-1-Infected Treatment-Naïve Adults
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs MK 8591 (Primary) ; Doravirine; Doravirine/lamivudine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate; Lamivudine
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DRIVE2Simplify
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 10 Dec 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 18 Oct 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 13 Nov 2017 to 29 Nov 2017.
- 07 Sep 2017 New trial record