Comprehensive Stereotactic Body Radiotherapy (SBRT) to All Sites of Oligometastatic Non-small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) Combined With Durvalumab (MEDI4736) and Tremelimumab Dual Immune Checkpoint Inhibition.
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Durvalumab (Primary) ; Tremelimumab (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 10 Nov 2017 Trial design presented at the 18th World Conference on Lung Cancer.
- 13 Oct 2017 Last checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 10 Oct 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 30 Sep 2017 to 31 Oct 2017.