A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Phase 2b, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Safety, Efficacy, and Tolerability of SNA-120 (Pegcantratinib) Ointment in Subjects With Pruritus Associated With Psoriasis Vulgaris
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pegcantratinib (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis; Pruritus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Sienna Biopharmaceuticals
- 31 Oct 2017 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov; NCT03322137).
- 24 Oct 2017 According to a Sienna Biopharmaceuticals media release, data expected in in the first half of 2019.
- 24 Oct 2017 According to a Sienna Biopharmaceuticals media release, first patient has been dosed.