A Phase 1, Open-Label, Partially Randomized, 3-Part, Parallel Group Trial to Evaluate the Pharmacokinetic Profile of Glepaglutide (ZP1848) After a Single Intravenous Injection and After Multiple Subcutaneous Injections in Healthy Subjects
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Glepaglutide (Primary) ; Glepaglutide (Primary)
- Indications Short bowel syndrome
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Zealand Pharma
- 21 Nov 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 12 Oct 2017 According to a Zealand Pharma media release, to date, 30 subjects have been dosed in this trial. Results from this trial are expected in Q1 2018.
- 14 Sep 2017 New trial record