A Phase II, Randomized, Double-blind, Multi-center, Placebo-controlled Study in Asia and Russia to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Twice Daily Oral Midostaurin in Combination With Daunorubicin/Cytarabine Induction, High-dose Cytarabine Consolidation, and Midostaurin Single Agent Continuation Therapy in Newly Diagnosed Patients With FLT3-mutated Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML).
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Midostaurin (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Daunorubicin
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 01 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 6 Dec 2022 to 22 Mar 2022.
- 01 Nov 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 6 Dec 2022 to 22 Mar 2022.
- 01 Nov 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 29 Nov 2017 to 15 Dec 2017.