Reactogenicity, Safety and Immunogenicity Study of GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Biologicals' Investigational Supra-seasonal Universal Influenza Vaccines - Inactivated (SUIVs) (GSK3816302A) in Healthy Adults
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 13 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Supra-seasonal-universal-influenza-vaccine-inactivated-GlaxoSmithKline (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms FLU D-SUIV-ADJ-001
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 30 Oct 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 450 to 470.
- 09 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 29 Mar 2020 to 5 Apr 2020.
- 09 Oct 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 29 Mar 2020 to 5 Apr 2020.