A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Phase 3 Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Baricitinib in Adult Patients with Moderate to Severe Atopic Dermatitis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Baricitinib (Primary)
- Indications Atopic dermatitis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BREEZE AD-1
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 11 Dec 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 18 Sep 2017 New trial record
- 14 Sep 2017 According to an Eli Lilly media release, the company is planning to initiate Phase 3 clinical program later this year.